• Enriched with skin vitamins
• Protects skin with SPF 60
• Luminous satin finish (medium coverage)
• Long-wearing, and looks definitely better when your skin's natural oil blends with the product (an hour or so after application)
• Comes in two shades: Beige and Light beige.
Water, Titanium dioxide, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexy salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Cetyl, PEG/PPG 1071, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Ozokerite, 4-Methylbenzyldene camphor, Els-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Methoxyphenyl triazine, Sorbitan isostearate, Calcium stearate, Beeswax, Butyrospermum porkil, Shea butter, Allantoin, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl acetate, Adenosine, Zinc oxide, Alumina, CI77492, CI77491, CI77499, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum
Note: If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
For best results, use this after applying the Beautederm Day Cream.
1. Pump a small amount of the CC Creme onto fingers or a sponge/brush applicator, then spread evenly all over face.
2. To conceal dark spots, spot apply a second coat.
With the CC Cushion:
The CC Creme bottle can be used to refill the CC Cushion.
1. Take out the foam from the cusion applicator, and pump the cream into the base of the container.
2. Cover the cream with the foam once again.