Bikini Whitening Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping for orders worth Php2,500 and up.
Dreading the summer because you're not ready to wear a swimsuit?
If you're looking for a safe and effective way to lighten your bikini area, Beautederm has the solution! Be bikini-ready all year round.
Do not wear garterized or laced underwear or anything that might rub against and irritate the skin.
If persistent redness or itchiness occurs, apply the Hydrocortisone cream on the affected area.
- Slowly sloughs off darkened skin in the bikini area via micro peeling
- Whitens and evens out skin tone
- Wash the area with the Ultralite Soap twice a day and pat dry.
- Apply the Bleaching cream to the bikini area until the skin micropeels. Do this every night.
- While skin is peeling, do not wash the bikini area with soap.
- When the skin has totally peeled off, wash the area again with the Ultralite Soap.
- Use the Bikini cream to even out the color of your newly peeled skin with the rest of your skin. Do this every night.
- Continue the use of the Ultralite Soap and Bikini Cream until you reach the desired skintone.
• 1 Ultralite soap - 125g
• 1 Hydrocortisone - 10g
• 1 Bleaching Cream - 20g
• 1 Bikini Area Whitening Cream - 20g
Note: If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
1. Wash bikini area with the Ultralite soap and pat dry. Do this twice a day.
2. Apply the Bleaching cream to the bikini area. Do this every night until the skin starts peeling (micropeeling).
Note: While skin is peeling, do not wash the bikini area with soap.
3. Once peeling has stopped, start washing the bikini area with the Ultralite soap again.
4. Apply the Bikini cream to even out the newly peeled skin's color. Do this every night until desired skintone is achieved.
If itchiness or redness occurs, apply the Hydrocortisone cream to the affected area.
For best results, avoid wearing garterized or laced underwear as this might irritate the bikini area.