BeautéFinds is a Metro Manila Exclusive DEPOT Distributor. BeautéFinds is authorized by Beautéderm Corporation to sell, in retail and wholesale, its products locally and internationally.
How to be a Reseller
Our team accepts Resellers who can follow the rules and regulations set by the Beautederm Corporation. This includes being a Beautederm user for at least three (3) months, and submitting:
- Government issued valid ID (scanned or photo)
- Reseller Agreement Form (signed and scanned)
Reseller applicants should purchase an initial inventory of pre-determined products worth Php 50,000+. Reseller Business Package may change without prior notice.
Succeeding deposits and monthly sales quota should be at least Php 50,000/month.
- All products should be sold at SRP (Suggested Retail Price) only.
- Don’t give discounts or change set inclusions.
- Selling above SRP is not allowed.
- Resellers must meet the Reseller Quota and deposit Php 50,000 each month as per the funding policy set by Beautederm Corporation.
- Without funding, SRP applies.
- Failure to meet the quota automatically downgrades you to Retail Customer.
- Don’t create product bundles or host Beautederm-related contests without approval from Beautederm Corporation.
- Resellers can submit proposals for approval via the Depot distributor.
- Beautederm products can only be displayed at approved physical locations.
- Don’t sell Beautederm products in bazaars, stores, or any place of business without prior approval from Beautederm Corporation.
- Once a certified Beautederm reseller, don’t sell other skincare, cosmetic or conflicting products. This applies to both physical and online stores.
- Don’t display Beautederm products alongside other skincare, cosmetic or home fragrance brands.
Get in touch
Ready to be part of the team? Email us with the following info:
- Complete name
- Complete shipping address
- Mobile number (with Viber installed)
- Attached copy of valid ID
- Attached copy of Reseller Agreement Form