• Removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores
• Exfoliates, hydrates, and moisturizes
• Helps lighten dark areas of the skin
Stearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, PP, Vas alba, MP, SLS, PPG, Citric acid, Niacinamide, Papaya extract, Aloe vera extract, Inducus, Fragrance
Note: Use 2 - 3 times a week. For best results, use the Japanese Frost with Beautederm's Ultralite soap, Glacie Body Frost and whitening lotion (Brisq or Tres).
Use Beautederm's GLACIE Body Frost (Whitening Body Scrub)
1. Massage an ample amount onto skin.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes, then proceed to the shower.
1. Spread JAPANESE FROST over the body.
2. Let it set for 5 minutes then scrub onto hardened and darkened areas, such as the armpits, elbows and knees.
4. Rinse off thoroughly.
5. Lather with Ultralite soap and wash off.
After showering, pat skin dry and apply Beautederm's whitening lotion (Brisq or Tres).