Introducing BEAUTéDERM's very own micellar cream, Beauté L'Créme de Collage!
It has a triple action formula that CLEANSES, HYDRATES, and PREVENTS PREMATURE SKIN AGING.
This makeup remover is ideal for heavy makeup and has the ff. skin benefits:
How to Use:
Step 1: Pump an ample amount of Beauté L’Créme Decollage on your palm.
Step 2: Gently massage your face in an upward, circular motion.
Step 3: Wipe your face with a clean cotton pad or wash it away with your favorite facial cleanser.
1. SOAPNUT FRUIT EXTRACT (Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract)
-Removes super oxides
-Suppresses oxidation of sebum and aging of skill cells.
-Helps skin retain moisture even after repeated cleansing.
-Safe for use on eyelash extensions.
2. SOYBEAN EXTRACT (Glycine Soja Seed Extract) fights acne by reducing the enlargement of pores caused by the male hormone Testosterone.
3. DOKUDAMI EXTRACT (Houttuynia Cordata Extract) fights acne wijth its naturally astringent, anti- inflammatory properties.
4. OUGON ROOT EXTRACT (Scutellria Baicalensis Root Extract) fights acne with its naturally astringent, anti- inflammatory properties.
5. NEEM LEAF EXTRACT (Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract) prevents the aggravation of acne caused by the mental stress hormone Cortisol.
6. JIOU EXTRACT (Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract) prevents the over-secretion of sebum and fights acne caused by male hormone Testosterone.
7. WILLOW BARK EXTRACT (Salix Alba Bark Extract), the natural alternative to salicylic acid, fights acne by preventing the reclogging of pores and by stimulating new cell growth.
8. OUBAKU BARK EXTRACT ( Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract) contains the natural antibiotic Berberine, which fights acne with its potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial activity.
9. PROBIOTICS (Lactobacillus Ferment) provides a protective shield for your skin,strengthening the skin barrier-therefore preventing infections,breakouts, and irritation.
10. PEAR FERMENT FILTRATE (Pear Juice Filtrate) fights acne by opening clogged pores, thereby allowing for better absorption and effectiveness of acne-busting ingredients.